Thursday, July 29, 2010

OK- it has been forever since I have updated this blog but I promise I will try and do so more often. Today was mostly spent on sending out auto ships. Just received both the Little House Peppermint Twist- just love the JABCO button to go with it- yummy enough to eat....I am so excited for the holiday season (can you tell I am very tired of this hot weather!) Also just released is the 6th chart in the Blackbird Anniversaries of the Heart series- this one is called Happy Birthday. This has been a great series and I can't wait to see the finished piece (if anyone is sewing this either as one piece or separate please let me know-would love to see pictures)



Nest up is the August SYHO from Ink Circles- this has a lot of people talking and she has designed a companion piece that uses the extra floss- can't wait for these to arrive! Hope everyone is staying cool and enjoying their summer! Can't believe the kids start school in like 3 weeks....where does the time go??

Karen







No comments:

Post a Comment