Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Just a quick update- The April SYHO charts just arrived so I will work on getting those out in the next day or two. Also coming up is the Online Needlework Show (April 15th-20th) and I am starting to get some new release information so I will be added those to the site as pre-orders within the next few days as well.

I also wanted to thank everyone for their comments regarding my accident- still dealing with the insurance company so not sure if we are waiting for repairs or if they are going to total the car and we will need to shop for a new one....hopefully we will know more in a few days but I can't wait for all of this insurance running around to be over! Hope everyone is enjoying some spring weather- we have had snow the past few days but today was nicer and it is supposed to be warmer for a few days at least!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment