Sunday, February 14, 2010

One more batch of releases for you-

I have entered the Lizzie Kate items on the site- no pictures yet but I have the pricing. I have also added the new Ink Circles design (not really a Nashville release but coming out the same week so I will offer the same prepayment discount) Also new to the site one of the releases from Shakespeare's Peddler- Jenny Bean's Humble Servant Sampler.

Not yet added to the site but thought you might want to here that the following designers will also have new releases-

-Keslyns will have 8 new releases
-Mrytle Grace will have several of their punch needle designs now available in cross stitch.
-Erica Michaels will have a few new releases in her Petite Collection
-Milady's Needle will have her release of My Little Bees Ruler Pocket and the ABC Come Stitch -With Me will have a new needlebook and fob that will be released in one chart with the ruler, floss tag and stitchers pocket. She will also be releasing 2 new Needle Pendants which come in a kit with the fabric and floss with the jewelry frame. Last she will release Milady's Schoolroom Primer Kit which will include the hornbook, fabric and silks.
-Praiseworthy Stitchs will be releasing the last of Simple Gifts- Joy, Emilians Sewing Case, Tiny Pumpkin Etui Kit, Eggstraordinary Egg Kit and Jingle Bells Ornament Kit.
-Workbasket will be releasing 5 new charts as well.

That is it for today but I will post as soon as I have more updates for you. Remember all orders will be combined and I can take orders until Sat the 20th as long as I receive payment and the item can still be ordered at Nashville.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment