Thursday, February 11, 2010

Welcome to my the first posting! I am so excited to go to Nashville this year and thought that I would do something a little different. I know that given the chance many of you would love to attend Nashville but since that is not possible I wanted to try and make things as "real" as possible. During the weekend I will be posting several times with updates on the things (and people) that I see. While I really won't be able to take a lot of pictures of the models I will try my best to describe what I am seeing.

Now most of you know that I am having a pre-order and prepayment sale on all Nashville releases- This sale will continue throughout most of the Nashville weekend as well- As long as I get the money and I am able to order the items before I leave Nashville you can still get the discount- this way you can take advantage of the good pricing on the new items that I find along the way. (You can send orders to my email at karen@wasatchneedlecraft.com and paypal payment to that same address) Feel free to send in multiple orders- I will combine and adjust shipping.

You can also check this blog throughout the week on new information about Nashville releases and after Nashville I will continue to post updates on new releases and even offer a sale/special now and again to those that follow the blog. Now on to some Nashville news-

Below are items that are going to be released but I do not have pictures or pricing yet but these are things you can look forward to-

Lizzie Kate will have 3 new kits released

1-Spring Fab Fob Kit (Limited Edition) Think Flower power colors and motifs and the cutest little scissors you have seen.

2-Chicks Rules Kit (Limited Edition) 3 Chicks who mean business- kit includes fabric and 3 hand dyed buttons.

3-ABC of Aging Artfully- Alphabetic phrases for aging artfully- kit includes threads.


I will add more here as soon as I get the information. If you see anything online that you want- just let me know. Thanks again!

Karen

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen..... great job here.... can't wait 'to go' to the show with you....

    enjoy your weekend....

    hugs, Claie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your Nashville updates!

    ReplyDelete